Thursday, 2024-04-25, 4:12 PM | Welcome Guest

M.U.G.E.N - Up

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Introduction » Introduction » NOTICE! The revitalisation of MUGEN-Up (Important notice)
NOTICE! The revitalisation of MUGEN-Up
ZerXDate: Friday, 2016-04-15, 1:37 PM | Message # 1
Legend
Group: Administrators
A lot of time has passed since I worked on a MUGEN game and with my own inactivity MUGEN-Up has gone into limbo.
It's been a long time and MUGEN communities have come and gone. One of those was mugencharacters.ucoz.com. The site was one of the largest anime MUGEN communities and it was gone. It's not a secret anymore so let me say it. Interest for MUGEN has fallen. There are fewer and fewer people who still work on MUGEN development and even the official Elecbyte site is down.
What does this mean? Is MUGEN dying?
I couldn't say, but I have not lost hope. After some time of inactivity, I have found myself new motivations to bring me back into the MUGEN world. I have found new free time to work on things that I really like and MUGEN is one of those.
So now I am announcing that MUGEN-Up will come back. I have started with retrieving lost files, but I'm also thinking on starting a new MUGEN project soon.
So stay tuned! MUGEN-Up will come back stronger than ever!

A special thanks goes to all the people who have always followed me on my Facebook and Youtube pages!

When a Ninja falls, another one rises!

Forum » Introduction » Introduction » NOTICE! The revitalisation of MUGEN-Up (Important notice)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: