Friday, 2024-04-26, 9:49 PM | Welcome Guest

M.U.G.E.N - Up

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Introduction » Suggestions » Some suggestions from me;) (So as I said on facebook, I try to help you;))
Some suggestions from me;)
PheonyXDate: Wednesday, 2012-06-13, 6:55 PM | Message # 1
Academy Ninja
Group: Users
There will be nice to make at all chars same controls to be a little bit more normal to play;) So like you put the X button from game to charge chakra, a button for throwing kunai or shurikens etc... at some chars I tryed almost of combinations to charge chakra and I dont found yet. Another suggestion is if you can balance the power of the chars... bec with some chars like 6 tailed naruto or madara you can win with eyes closed. So I try to help you with suggestions and finding bugs bec I dont know if I can do more than that, but I want to get on TOP with these games;)

Message edited by PheonyX - Wednesday, 2012-06-13, 8:35 PM

ZerXDate: Thursday, 2012-06-14, 12:35 PM | Message # 2
Legend
Group: Administrators
Thank you! Bug reporting and suggestions will be appreciated.

When a Ninja falls, another one rises!

PheonyXDate: Thursday, 2012-06-14, 9:52 PM | Message # 3
Academy Ninja
Also a combo list or something like this will be nice at generations. If you will make the next game like I said with controls to be same at all chars will be ok without list. I know in generations are too more chars but for next games if you will make a better "generations" in time... is hard to find all combos from 120 chars... you know;) So if you need some suggestions or somethink you can contact me somehow... here or facebook... I will help you with pleasure!;)

ZerXDate: Thursday, 2012-06-14, 10:04 PM | Message # 4
Legend
Changing all the characters keys is beyond my coding abilities. I hope I get help on that smile

LeoDate: Wednesday, 2012-06-20, 12:19 PM | Message # 5
Contributor
Quote (ZerX)
Changing all the characters keys is beyond my coding abilities. I hope I get help on that

Zerx, Its easy you have to edit the cmd with FF. If you need any help you can ask me.

The Answer Lies In The Heart Of Battle.

ZerXDate: Wednesday, 2012-06-20, 11:37 PM | Message # 6
Legend
Quote (Leo)
If you need any help you can ask me.

A tutorial would be a great help.

Forum » Introduction » Suggestions » Some suggestions from me;) (So as I said on facebook, I try to help you;))
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: